Dialogue is building the future of Canadian healthcare. Dialogue is a virtual care platform connecting patients to a network of healthcare professionals. Think of having a full-service clinic staffed with the best experts in every field in your pocket. Dialogue is currently servicing patients in multiple provinces, and we are on a rapid pan-Canadian expansion trajectory. We are well-funded, fast-growing and already considered the leader in the new Canadian digital health market. We mainly distribute our service through corporate accounts. Company leaders (HR/Finance/Founders) who care about their team's health are our best friends. We are currently looking for an Account Manager with a passion for delighting customers and identifying opportunities to reach their business objectives to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing important relationships. This includes, but is not limited to engaging, reporting, targeting opportunities presenting at lunch and learns and impacting Customer Success communications within companies that have committed to a long-term engagement with Dialogue.
- Creating material to review performance and propose action plans to ensure our clients meet their objectives and beyond.
- Following an account management process and record all activities in our CRM.
- Working closely with our Sales, Technology and Medical team to represent the voice of our customer and impact our processes to make a difference.
- Presenting Dialogue to executives of prospective customers, both virtually and in-person.
You should have::
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience.
- A strong work ethic and excellent relationship management skills.
- A demonstrated track record of surpassing quotas.
- Experience selling to HR, Operations, or Finance; Experience within the pharmaceutical or insurance industry; Experience with Salesforce are strong assets.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take a leadership position in an early-stage well-funded company growing quickly;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Top tier benefits plan (including unlimited Dialogue access) for you and your family;
- A team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.