Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
What’s data at Dialogue?
At Dialogue, we have different stakeholders engage in the data lifecycle: from generating new data to requesting integrations with a third party, analyzing, visualizing and consuming data. We are currently looking for a data scientist to help us facilitate these processes for our go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, partnerships and customer success).
Our data team handles the entire pipeline from event capture and data extraction, loading and transforming, to visualizing and consuming. We use Segment, Singer Taps, and Kinesis Firehose to get our data into the warehouse; DBT to transform data once it’s there; and Metabase and Tableau to visualize it. We work directly with stakeholders to define projects and organize them within our two week sprints. We set quarterly objectives and key results to align our function with the rest of the organization. We test our pipeline throughout and are always looking to improve the reliability of our stack and the velocity of our team. We listen closely to our stakeholders, anticipate their needs and iterate on their dashboards and data products. We believe in giving ownership to stakeholders and empowering them to dig into the data and run their own analysis.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work closely with the go-to-market teams to model and analyze sales, marketing and client data
- Develop and monitor sales forecast models
- Develop and improve our lead attribution model
- Build client facing dashboards to demonstrate the impact of Dialogue for our clients
- Work with the team to continuously improve our data pipeline
- Automate testing of our data models
Who we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience as a data scientist or data analyst
- Proficient in SQL, Python and/or R
- Have experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Metabase, Looker, …)
- You are a good communicator. You can take complex information and distill and synthesize it.
- A plus: experience with AWS, DBT, Singer taps, Airflow, Hubspot, Salesforce
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to take an impactful position in a well-funded company growing quickly.
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more!;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to telecommute;
- A positive workplace setting and culture in a beautiful sunny Old Montreal office with steps-away subway and bikeshare access -or- an equally conveniently located Toronto office in a startup coworking space with coffee, tea, beer tap, and more.