Dialogue is the leading telemedicine platform in Canada. Through your phone, you can access a virtual walk-in clinic and consult with a multi-disciplinary team of health specialists, including nurses, nurse practitioners, doctors, psychotherapists, and nutritionists that care about your health. Dialogue is serving over 500 forward-thinking employers for whom their employees' well being is a priority.
Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it and removing barriers to excellent care. We pride ourselves in being in the hearts, minds, and pockets of our clients.
Your mission will be to support the rapid expansion of the Product and Engineering team, as our platform evolves over the next year. You will be responsible for the value and viability of the Care Platform, and ultimately accountable for the results of your product team.
Specifically, the Product Manager will:
- Manage the product backlog, refine it with the team, make sure the team always works on the most impactful user stories, make and recommend critical trade-offs;
- Identify clear and measurable metrics to track the success of your product, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way;
- Understand and validate the real needs of your users and communicate those needs clearly to the team and the business;
- Manage and set the product long-term vision and strategy, through roadmap and iterative learnings;
- Communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders;
- Be transparent about the prioritization and roadmap process;
We are looking for:
- Proven track record of performance in a similar role;
- Strong leadership skills; 3+ years of experience in an agile environment;
- Be able to lead through influence, build consensus and make everyone successful as a team
- Able to process and synthesize information
- A focus-driven mindset that gets things done and works on what matters
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences;
- A passion for product management and for delivering value to users;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- Knowledge in the health market is a plus;
What you can expect to get out of the experience:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks