Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses and other medical specialists. Dialogue is serving large, innovative and marquee employees, and growing rapidly (0 to 100+ employees and medical team members in 12 months).
Our team is composed of product, sales, customer success, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare team. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have that unique multidisciplinary environment.
We are currently looking for a Parnerships Manager who will manage some of our most significant partners, to build and strengthen those relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with all major partnerships. This includes, but is not limited to engaging, targeting opportunities, educating, reporting and impacting communications within our partners’ organizations.
- Manage our channel partners with the objective of growing revenues by generating leads through each partnership.
- Be comfortable presenting Dialogue to large crowds of insurance industry experts.
- Devise sales incentives and contests to drive channel sales.
- Working closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, providing regular updates regarding new opportunities.
- Following an account management process and record all activities in our CRM.
You should have:
- 2-5 years managing key accounts or channel partners.
- A strong work ethic and excellent relationship management skills.
- A demonstrated track record of surpassing quotas.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to construct effective presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Experience within the insurance industry; experience with Salesforce are strong assets.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take an impactful position in a well-funded company growing quickly.
- Competitive salary.
- Top tier benefits plan (including unlimited Dialogue access) for you and your family.
- Delicious healthy meals catered by top Montreal chef.
- Beautiful sunny location in Old Montreal in front of a metro and a Bixi stand.
- A team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.