Enterprise Account Executive
Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for managing an end-to-end sales process. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales within Dialogue’s enterprise account segment. This refers to groups that have more than 1000 employees;
- Create material to accompany your sales meetings;
- Follow a defined sales process and record all activities in our CRM;
- Work closely with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to maximize pipeline and revenue opportunities. You will have meetings booked for you by the SDRs, but you will definitely want to be prospecting as well;
- Feel right at home presenting Dialogue to executives of prospective customers, both virtually and in-person.
You should have:
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales experience;
- A keen eye for detail;
- The ability to speak and write perfectly in English.
It is even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations, or Finance;
- Experience within the insurance industry;
- Experience with Salesforce.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to telecommute.