OUR PEOPLE SET US APART.

Innovative Minds
at Work.

WE ARE DIALEXANS.

Ask 10 people who work at Dialexa why it’s different and you’ll get 10 different answers.

But not 10 unrelated answers.

You’ll get answers that are variants of the same one.

Our people love it here. The people, the place, the work, the projects, the perks or all of those combined.

We are always looking at how to improve and align to our core values… integrity, excellence, trust, resilience, and perhaps most importantly – creative freedom.

Image of our employee Kileen

I love the work, the level of trust and responsibility that Dialexa gives me, and the people.

– KILEEN VALENZUELA, SENIOR MANAGER, PRODUCT ENGINEERING
Headshot of employee David

I am not put in a box as defined by my title - Product Engineer. This enables me to challenge myself and grow and advance - really, it's the other way around... I challenge myself, grow and prove myself and Dialexa entrusts me with responsibilities outside of my defined role. This brings me
joy and meaning.

– DAVID FERGUSON, SENIOR MANAGER, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Headshot of Matthew Kuo

Dialexa is genuine and receptive. I have a lot of trust in the people at Dialexa and I've always felt heard.

– MATTHEW KUO, MANAGER, PRODUCT ENGINEERING

We’re a diverse collection of people with our sights set on the same goals.

Image is of our team having a painting party in a conference room and virtually video-calling remote employees in.
Our unified vision makes for great work, and it breeds a culture of innovation and growth.

We also find strength in diversity. We have lots of people from lots of lands, backgrounds, and beliefs. Some from faraway places like West Texas, and some from even more exotic places like Lebanon, Nigeria, Sweden, India, Ohio, Senegal, Florida, Australia, and more. It’s not just where we come from that makes us special. It’s our representation of the community as a whole and our collective range of thought, ethnicity, experience, and age. Because if we want to make the world a better place with technology, it has to start with the people behind the technology for us to actually succeed.

BENEFITS

We're constantly working to improve the rewards for
the hard work and dedication of our employees.
Hybrid Remote Work Model

Opportunity to work partially or completely from home.

Responsible PTO Program

Take the time you need to rest and recharge.

Dialexa Mentorship
& Innovate Programs

Learn about cutting edge tech and grow
your career.

Health & Wellness

Pick from our health insurance plans (including free plans) and join our wellness program for fitness reimbursement.

401(k) Match

Plan for your future with a generous
company match that vests immediately.

Paid Parental Leave

Because family is important.

Apply and let’s talk.

CURRENT JOB OPENINGS

General Application
Join Our Team
Don't See What You're Looking For? Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

THESE AWARDS ARE
MEANT FOR YOU.

Awards for our work mean a lot to us, but awards for having a great
culture are even more meaningful.
Fortune Logo
Dialexa ranks 12th place among the best Workplaces in Texas in 2022 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine
Inc. Names Dialexa 14th in North Texas Companies to the Best Workplaces 2020 List
50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces in Texas
Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services

Dive into the work we do.

Take a closer look, one project at a time.
SEE CASE STUDIES
Crowdsurf on a screen while a man works on his computer