Who we are:
Outremont Technologies is an institutional-grade technology-first quantitative asset manager purpose-built for crypto. We are dedicated to achieving high-quality risk-adjusted returns by leveraging mathematics and technology, while adhering to a strict set of protocols. We continue looking for exceptional talent in technology, research, and trading to join our team consisting of seasoned hedge fund professionals with decades of traditional finance expertise in investment and risk management.
We are looking for a Development Operations Engineer to join our technical team to support the development of our infrastructure. In this role, you will work closely with our Quantitative Developers on software integrations and deployment, as well as support innovation and accelerate software development. You will play a critical role in the design and development of large-scale data processing platforms.
- Assist our Technology team on design and implementation of the cloud infrastructure elements for the data processing systems.
- Develop and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
- Engage in development acceleration and manage the development operations processes.
- Collaborate with other teams on planning and decision-making.
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of GNU/Linux, Amazon Web Services, Bash, Python, Git, Pulumi, Ansible, and Docker.
- Extensive experience debugging application on GNU/Linux.
- Expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity and Development best practices.
- Experience with automation, setting up advanced monitoring and logging, and managing databases.
- Proven experience in building large and complex cloud infrastructures.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization, containerization and orchestration in the production environment.
- Detail-oriented and a great team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What you will get from us:
- The opportunity to work in a hedge fund focused on arguably the most exciting asset class around, alongside a founding team of seasoned hedge fund professionals (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Millennium Partners)
- The opportunity for growth, development and continuous learning as the fund grows
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, with upside tied to the overall fund's performance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.