Who we are:
Outremont Technologies is an institutional-grade technology-first quantitative asset manager purpose-built for crypto. We are dedicated to achieving high-quality risk-adjusted returns by leveraging mathematics and technology, while adhering to a strict set of protocols. We continue looking for exceptional talent in technology, research, and trading to join our team consisting of seasoned hedge fund professionals with decades of traditional finance expertise in investment and risk management.
We are currently looking for a Quantitative Developer to join our technical team in the development of Outremont’s infrastructure. In this role, you will work closely with the Development team to design and build high-throughput data processing systems, as well as collaborate with our trading and research teams to aid the development of our software.
- Develop trading software and large-scale data processing systems.
- Engineer and maintain quantitative research and trading software.
- Develop APIs and SDKs, deliver new features and fixes to fund’s software.
- Engage in development acceleration.
- Support in the development of the systematic algorithmic trading strategies.
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of Python 3, scientific computing libraries (NumPy, Pandas), GNU/Linux, and Bash.
- Practical experience managing virtual environments, unit and integration testing, packaging and building Python code.
- Experience developing and managing large and complex code bases.
- Practical experience building applications that integrate with the Amazon Web Services’ products (RDS, EC2, S3, etc.).
- Familiarity with C/C++ and/or other low-level programming languages.
- Familiarity with application virtualization and Docker.
- Knowledge or interest in Quantitative Finance and Financial markets.
- Detail-oriented and a great team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What you will get from us:
- The opportunity to work in a hedge fund focused on arguably the most exciting asset class around, alongside a founding team of seasoned hedge fund professionals (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Millennium Partners)
- The opportunity for growth, development and continuous learning as the fund grows
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, with upside tied to the overall fund's performance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.