Cell and gene therapies are revolutionizing the world of medicine. However, these products are facing massive reimbursement challenges as their cost and value profile are incompatible with existing health insurance models. There is a huge opportunity to help redesign the reimbursement approach for high cost medicine through technology and data. If you are excited about building better solutions to help patients get access to transformational medicine, join us in launching a new health tech venture to power innovative market access solutions for cell and gene therapy.
We are looking for a health tech entrepreneur with a network and experience in market access and outcomes-based contracting at pharma organizations.
Who we’re looking for
We are assembling a team of healthcare entrepreneurs and executives, and we are now looking for a founding CEO to lead this venture.
As a Founder & CEO, you will build and scale a venture with an important mission from the ground up. If you are up for it, you will:
- Build and lead a high caliber team by facilitating the recruitment, retention, and professional development of “A” player early hires.
- Articulate and drive the strategic vision of the organization; execute, build upon, and scale the business’ existing timeline/product roadmap. Empower the team to take ownership of this vision and drive the company’s success.
- In conjunction with current investors and the rest of the management team, lead the fundraising efforts.
- Work closely with the investors/Board, communicating regularly.
- Track-record of leading a business as a CEO, President, COO, Product Executive, Sales Executive, or GM with P&L ownership within an organization.
- Experience leading market access in the pharmaceutical industry and executing complex negotiations with payers.
- Experience handling patient data in the context of commercial contracts.
- Experience taking a business or product from 0 to 1; deep track record of entrepreneurship.
- You have the desire to be a Co-Founder & CEO of a venture-backed start-up.
What you’ll get:
- Significant founder equity
- Competitive compensation
- Market competitive health insurance and benefits
Please note: This is not an employee opportunity at Diagram Ventures. As Co-Founder and CEO, Diagram will help incorporate a new company, where you'll get you to launch, develop, scale and plan to raise capital in 6-9 months. You will receive the majority of the equity in the new company, but your salary will be nominal.
Diagram is a venture builder that conceives and launches technology companies in the financial services, insurance, and health industries. Working alongside world-class founders, Diagram combines access to venture capital investment, hands-on support, and a deep ecosystem of partners into a unique platform to launch and scale a business. Since 2016, Diagram has raised over $205M and launched 13 new companies across North America with 2 exits and 1 IPO. Our ecosystem is home to 90+ angel investors, including 45+ entrepreneurs with >$15B in exits and an extended global network of corporate partners, investors, and builders.
Applying at Diagram
Diagram is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Diagram’s Ecosystem team may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for. We launch five new ventures each year in the FinTech, Health, and Insurance space and are continually excited to talk to founders and top talent who want to join us.