Diagram is a venture builder on a mission to launch the next generation of tech companies in financial services. We develop and de-risk ideas to build conviction in opportunities. We utilize our global ecosystem to reach customers faster and accelerate growth. Diagram has raised over $205M, and since 2016, we have created and backed 13 companies, with 2 exits and 1 IPO.
Our newest company is currently in stealth mode and is looking to onboard a Head of Product. This company is building the pipes for the infrastructure that will power the next generation of credit products.
Please note: This is not an employee opportunity at Diagram Ventures, but in a new company created by Diagram Ventures. This company will be independent from Diagram Ventures, and the founding team will collectively receive the majority of the equity in this new company.
Fintech companies are transforming credit and lending with innovative ways to acquire, underwrite and onboard customers. At the core of this transformation are deliberate efforts to build the next generation of financial services using modern tools, prioritizing a highly modular and scalable microservices-based architecture. Yet, 3rd-party vendors that provide the infrastructure needed to service credit products have not kept up with the pace of innovation. Batch processing, AS/400 systems and a lack of modern open APIs are still commonplace. With the upcoming surge of technology companies looking to provide financial services, there is an opportunity to build the infrastructure for modern credit natively on the cloud.
Who We’re Looking For
We are assembling a team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and financial services experts and we are now looking for a Head of Product to craft the foundational developer experience of interacting with our turnkey system of record through a set of APIs. You will work closely with the Founding CEO & CTO to define the product vision.
If you are up for it, you will build and scale a venture with an important mission from the ground up. You will have to:
- Play a key role in defining the core value proposition of the product and business from day 1, based on deep understanding of targeted segments’ needs and pain points
- Own the product roadmap for MVP and beyond, collaborate with technology team on delivery
- Define and own all success metrics and reporting stack for the product
- Define and implement Product Management processes and grow the function over time
The ideal team member for this venture would bring:
- Experience in Product Management, preferably B2B
- Extreme attention to detail, relentless in building the best possible product and experience for developers, business users and end customers.
- Experience in fintech; preferably in credit, lending, payments, servicing or card issuance
Other useful assets:
- Proven leadership growing and managing a team of Product Management direct reports, including performance management (experience managing Design & Growth a plus)
- Experience launching a credit card program
- Familiarity with regtech and security solutions to meet the requirements of regulators and customers (SOC 2, GDPR, KYC/AML, etc.)
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in lending (TILA/Reg Z, FCRA)
- Significant equity ownership
- Competitive compensation
- Market competitive health insurance and benefits
Applying at Diagram
Diagram is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Diagram may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for. We launch five new ventures each year in the FinTech, Health, and Insurance space and are continually excited to talk to founders and top talent who want to join us.