Join us at Diagnostic Robotics where we're revolutionizing healthcare with advanced AI. Utilizing a colossal dataset comprising tens of billions of claims data points and almost 100 million patient visits, our systems enhance provider-patient interactions, integrate effortlessly into key patient journey touchpoints and dramatically slash administrative costs. Be a part of this journey, help us deliver high-value decision support, reduce healthcare costs, elevate patient experiences, and save lives.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with the team’s product manager and ux designer and will collaborate closely with data science, data engineers, medical physicians, client facing teams and directly with clients in order to build and design our product and do lots of hands-on development (end-to-end from product to production). You will build web applications used by doctors, medical professionals, patients and customers to provide and get medical services, including work with health care data protocols.
It’s important to us to emphasize that we’re looking for engineers who want to contribute to the product, not just write code. We very strongly emphasize autonomy, and default to hiring Managers of One (https://signalvnoise.com/posts/1430-hire-managers-of-one). You’ll also be expected to help other engineers succeed.
As you’ll be joining our core team, you will have the opportunity to revolutionize every facet of our dev organization. From igniting a vibrant culture to shaping the very projects we undertake and revolutionizing our approaches, your influence will be immense.
If you want to dive deeper into what being an engineer in our engineering team means, let’s talk.
Skills we need:
- At least 6 years of experience writing code, both frontend, and backend (we use React and Python).
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products
- Experience working with modern databases (preferably relational dbs).
- Experience managing web-facing software in a live production environment.
- You have experience leading processes or technical aspects.
- You are fluent with at least some of the following technologies - React, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgres/MySql, AWS.
- You need to be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- You perform amazingly in a fast paced startup environment.
- Great written and spoken English.
These will help you stand out:
- You’re experienced with shipping high grade web based products.
- Experience in building healthcare related products.