We at Diagnostic Robotics imagine a world where the most advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence can make healthcare better, cheaper, and more widely available. Diagnostic Robotics’ systems are trained on tens of billions of claims data points and nearly 100 million patient visits. We support global and regional health plans and provider groups by creating seamless, data-driven interactions that integrate seamlessly into major touchpoints along the patient journey. Our goal is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences, and saving lives.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with the team’s product manager and ux designer and will collaborate closely with data science, data engineers, medical physicians, client facing teams and directly with clients in order to build and design our product and do lots of hands-on development (end-to-end from product to production). You will build web applications used by doctors, medical professionals, patients and customers to provide and get medical services, including work with health care data protocols.
It’s important to us to emphasize that we’re looking for engineers who want to contribute to the product, not just write code. We very strongly emphasize autonomy, and default to hiring Managers of One (https://signalvnoise.com/posts/1430-hire-managers-of-one). You’ll also be expected to help other engineers succeed.
If you want to dive deeper into what being an engineer in our engineering team means, let’s talk.
Skills we need:
- Lots of experience writing code, both frontend, and backend (we use React and Python).
- Experience working with modern databases (preferably relational dbs).
- Experience managing web-facing software in a live production environment.
- Great written and spoken English.
- You need to be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- You perform amazingly in a fast paced startup environment.
These will help you stand out:
- You are fluent with at least some of the following technologies - React, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgres/MySql, AWS.
- You have experience leading teams, processes or technical aspects.
- You’re experienced with shipping high grade web based products.
- Experience in building healthcare related products.