About the opportunity:
We at Diagnostic Robotics imagine a world where the most advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence can make healthcare better, cheaper, and more widely available. Diagnostic Robotics’ systems are trained on tens of billions of claims data points and nearly 100 million patient visits. We support global and regional health plans, employers groups and providers, by creating seamless, data-driven interactions that integrate seamlessly into major touchpoints along the patient journey. Our goal is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences, and saving lives.
As part of our continued global expansion, we are looking for a Sales Executive targeting Risk Bearing Providers. The Sales Executive - RBP will be a key factor in growing the DR book of business and incremental revenue, while simultaneously demonstrating the value of our products to Risk Bearing Provider organizations throughout the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound / outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s Proactive solution to risk bearing provider organizations across the US.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, negotiation, and contract execution.
- Build cross functional relationships within provider organizations in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on provider management.
- Be a subject matter expert in Diagnostic Robotics’ product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across potential risk bearing provider organizations.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce)
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience working with Provider organizations - both health systems and large multi-specialty groups - who are focused on risk bearing relationships, in a senior, client-facing, sales role
- Experience in Population Health, Care Management, or Quality is preferred.
- At least 3+ years of working in a remote sales role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority
- Experience in managing and advancing long and complex sales cycles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to build strong and effective relationships with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners and subject matter experts
- Self starter who thrives in ambiguity is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology and functional areas
- Ability to manage internal teams and resources across multiple geographies, cultures and time zones.
Why you should join our team
We strive to create a better world by improving healthcare. To help turn our vision into reality, we’ve recruited a strong, talented and diverse team. We hire the best and brightest we can find and give them the space they need to succeed while also making a real impact. Our US team works remotely from different locations around the country, collaborating with our team in Israel to execute our shared mission. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages, including benefits such as medical insurance with 100% of the premiums covered by the company, vision and dental insurance, PTO, 401K matching, virtual and in-person team building activities, and continuing education, among others. In addition, we provide a work from home stipend so that our employees can purchase equipment to make their home office comfortable and productive..
Diagnostic Robotics is a global company that strives to ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promotes the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation. As part of our company values, we encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, we value collaboration and prioritize teamwork to ensure we meet our goals.
As a rapidly growing company with a passionate mission, we are looking for the brightest and most talented people to join our team. If you’re looking for an environment where you’ll be challenged, rewarded and where your voice matters, we invite you to apply!