At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality. We are a team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, Medical Doctors, and Data scientists who work together to create complex, challenging, consumer-facing products. We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer that will lead and own product design processes and create an amazing user experience for our products.
- As a Senior Product Designer, you will work on end-to-end product design challenges on various products of the company.
- Translate users' needs to user journey and flows.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company including the rest of the product design team, product managers, developers, medical team, Data Science and more.
- Craft and implement design systems.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and on-site observations.
- Turn company vision into product design high-level strategy.
- 4+ years of product design experience.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Ability to communicate ideas and design decisions effectively.
- A self-taught and curious person with a passion for solving complex problems
- Ability to think at a high level and understand product strategy, business, and vision.
- Passion for design and strong visual design capabilities, attention to details.
- Team player and collaborator, fun person to be around.
- Able to learn new tools quickly and thrive in a fast-evolving environment.
- Please include relevant work/portfolio/websites as part of your application to demonstrate your experience
- Experience with usability testing.
- Micro animation skills.