At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
Diagnostic Robotics is continuing its global expansion and the US is a strategic market for us with existing revenues. We are looking for an experienced executive with a strong track record of success to lead our next stage of growth in the US.
As a Head of Business Development will be responsible for managing and developing the US Market at a hyper growth rate in line with the company's overall business strategy. The role requires a keen understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, and significant business experience working in a growth phase technology company or startup.
- Lead the US business to overachievement on defined revenue goals
- Uphold the revenue performance standards
- Build relationships with C-suite executives and key stakeholders within healthcare payer, health system and provider verticals.
- Build and execute the strategic vision and plan to expand and develop Diagnostic Robotics business in the US
- Work closely with the Product team to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve operations issues in a timely manner for new clients.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize Go-To-Market strategies and effectiveness
- Represent the company in all commercial engagements and meetings with key clients and business partners in the US
- Evaluate and analyze effectiveness of specific GTM models and programs
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders and partner
- Deep understanding of the healthcare technology industry and Healthcare Payer and Health System verticals.
- Over 5 years of experience in healthcare sales. Including successful work with Payers and delivering complex accounts with long sales cycles.
- Demonstrated management experience, including hiring and building teams.
- Experience in building Distribution channels
- Strong leadership skills and a confident decision maker
- Solid business and financial acumen and reporting skills
- Strong track record as a sales manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Proven record of growing a technology business across resellers and direct channel
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast paced working environment.