We at Diagnostic Robotics imagine a world where the most advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence can make healthcare better, cheaper, and more widely available. Diagnostic Robotics’ systems are trained on tens of billions of claims data points and nearly 100 million patient visits. We support global and regional health plans, employers groups and providers, by creating seamless, data-driven interactions that integrate seamlessly into major touchpoints along the patient journey. Our goal is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences, and saving lives.
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer to develop, maintain and test state of the art ML pipelines both for production and experimentation use. This person will work with top talents in the industry including data scientists and physicians (domain experts) to solve real-world problems with AI-based tools using billions of medical data entries. As part of the Data team, our products impact millions of patients on a monthly basis.
What you’ll do:
- Build data pipelines that digest complex medical data
- Bring machine learning based solutions to our AI products from research to production.
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern environments
- Work closely with data scientists and physicians on medical datasets.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, Data Engineer or a similar role
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in coding using Python/Scala/Java/Node/Golang/Ruby - Python preferred
- Independent, self-motivated and auto-didactic with creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with data pipeline tools like: Airflow, Argo, Luigi and others - Advantage
- Familiarity with big-data tools such as: Snowflake, Dask, Spark, Kafka, Hive (or similar) - Advantage
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (Azure/GCP/AWS) - Advantage