Senior Product Manager - applications
At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager, to lead our B2B2C platform.
The platform helps our customers manage patients in risk, engage them, and triage them to the right sight of care.
In your day-to-day work, you will work with our customers and prospects to lead and validate our strategic direction, build and execute the roadmap of the platform, and build the right team around you to make it happen - including - Developers, Physicians and Product designers.
- 5 years of experience in product management
- Proven experience in working with enterprise customers on B2B products
- Healthcare experience, mainly in the US market (not only in product management) - big advantage.
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others - Healthcare ecosystem is wide and complicated - learning is the key for success
- Project management skills - you will required to manage couple of product lines in parallel
- Excellent leadership and personal skills - we are growing organization - building the team is part of the role.
- Self-organized, process driven
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Perfect English and communication skills