About the opportunity:
We at Diagnostic Robotics imagine a world where the most advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence can make healthcare better, cheaper, and more widely available. Diagnostic Robotics’ systems are trained on tens of billions of claims data points and nearly 100 million patient visits. We support global and regional health plans, employers groups, and providers, by creating seamless, data-driven interactions that integrate seamlessly into major touchpoints along the patient journey. Our goal is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences, and saving lives.
As part of our continued global expansion, we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager. The Senior Customer Success Manager will work directly with our Head of Customer Success to define and build our customer success approach, processes, tools, and the team as we rapidly expand across markets in the United States. You will work with the customers to drive the successful implementation and adoption of our AI triage and patient prediction capabilities. You will build strong customer relationships within these organizations and serve as the point of contact, subject matter expert, and business partner through the deployment of in-flight products, and expansion opportunities.
This role requires you to work across a diverse set of external stakeholders including executives, functional business owners, physicians, and end-users as well as the cross-functional internal teams (leadership, product, sales, engineering, data science, clinical). The Senior Customer Success Manager will be influential in helping shape our future go-to-market strategy, product development, and business opportunities. As an early member of the U.S.-based team, this role has high growth potential within the organization and exposure to executive leadership internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for Diagnostic Robotics’ customers and lead the effective day to day management of accounts and relationships including onsite representation as required.
- Be a subject matter expert in Diagnostic Robotics’ product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across customer stakeholder organizations, ranging from executives to end-users.
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with Diagnostic Robotics’ customers that result in the long term and enterprise-wide partnerships including the selling of new product capabilities.
- Manage complex, cross-functional customer implementations for new product deployments.
- Manage, track and report, both internally and externally, on the status of customer accounts, including all projects, initiatives, and expansion opportunities.
- Design, build and implement the processes, tools, and systems that drive sustained product adoption, expansion of new products, and long term customer success.
- Be the voice of the customer and champion this knowledge with cross-functional teams within Diagnostic Robotics to improve the existing product experience as well as inform new product development opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- At least 5+ years of work in customer success, implementation, project management, accounts, or partnerships role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, cross-functional customer implementations (spanning people, processes, and technology) which includes building the processes, plans, and tools from the ground up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed to build strong and effective relationships globally with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners, and subject matter experts.
- You’re an owner with a natural ability to toggle between strategy and the details of implementation while influencing a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes along the spectrum.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible regarding changes in direction, is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology, and functional areas.
Why you should join our team
We strive to create a better world by improving healthcare. To help turn our vision into reality, we’ve recruited a strong, talented, and diverse team. We hire the best and brightest we can find and give them the space they need to succeed while also making a real impact. Our US team works remotely from different locations around the country, collaborating with our team in Israel to execute our shared mission. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages, including benefits such as medical insurance with 100% of the premiums covered by the company, vision and dental insurance, PTO, 401K matching, virtual and in-person team building activities, and continuing education, among others. In addition, we provide a work from home stipend so that our employees can purchase equipment to make their home office comfortable and productive.
Diagnostic Robotics is a global company that strives to ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promotes the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation. As part of our company values, we encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, we value collaboration and prioritize teamwork to ensure we meet our goals.
As a rapidly growing company with a passionate mission, we are looking for the brightest and most talented people to join our team. If you’re looking for an environment where you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and where your voice matters, we invite you to apply!