At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
We are looking for a Medical Content Expert to join our product medical team to expand our patient faced medical products.
As a Medical Researcher you will:
- Join our medical team and work closely with US and Israeli clinicians.
- Responsible for defining and managing medical protocols.
- Analyze expert opinion, medical literature and incorporate it into project roadmap.
- Analyze current product results and potential.
- Lead and write clinical articles.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - required.
- Post-residency (last year of residency).
- An engineering / Analytics background would be a great plus.
- Experience working with the US healthcare industry / Telemedicine.
- Analytical (data-driven) and methodological approach.
- Extensive medical, scientific and clinical research knowledge.
- Ability to commit for at least one year of >=60% or full time job.
- Proven research experience: Publications / PHD- an advantage.