At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and health systems have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to research, develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions, ML models and experiments. This person will work with top talent in the industry including data engineers and physicians (domain experts) to solve real world problems with AI-based tools using billions of medical data entries. As part of the Data Science team, we publish literature and our products are used daily by millions of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bringing machine learning based solutions to our AI product from research to production.
- Research, develop healthcare models, and evaluate them on large, complex data sets.
- Creating algorithmic prototypes and turning them into shippable features and models in the fields of: causal machine learning, transfer learning, fairness, explainability and more.
- Work closely with data engineers and physicians on medical datasets.
- Possibility to present work in conferences alongside empirical work.
Skills & Experience
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field with publications at top tier machine learning conferences or medical journals.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building machine learning solutions to real world problems.
- Strong theoretical and technical experience from research to production.
- Strong research capabilities, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly scientific data to different stakeholders.
- 2+ experience with Python or other programming languages.
- Experience with medical datasets is an advantage.