Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women who wear sizes 10-32 experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
Dia&Co is looking for a Senior Strategic Analyst who will be responsible for driving financial modeling, monitoring business performance, supporting strategic and operational initiatives, delivering business analytics and insights, and make high impact recommendations.
What You’ll Do
- own the consolidated financial model
- build business reporting to help operating teams run and improve the business
- support founders to run goal-setting, strategic initiative and financial planning processes on a quarterly and annual basis
- create management presentation decks for Board meetings and other investor deliverables
- operate as a finance business partner with technology, marketing and merchandising teams
Who You Are
- You have excellent Excel skills and 4+ years of applicable experience in investment banking, equity research or corporate finance.
- You are a builder. You know spreadsheets but aren’t stuck behind one – you like digging into daily operating dynamics that impact and drive the business.
- You are a communicator. As the most senior analytical mind in the business, you drive influence across the org by distilling financial analysis in simple language. You are prepared to present complex information to varying stakeholders in our business
- executive team
- operating teams
- corporate team
- You thrive in an environment where strategic thinking governs decision making. You don’t mistake the forest for the trees.
- You are accurate but don’t obsess over false precision.
Who We Are
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries ,unlimited vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- a remote-first work environment with a team who truly embraces this new company dynamic
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.