Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women who wear sizes 10-32 experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
Our engineering team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Shopify developer who enjoys working in an agile environment with a small team at a fast pace. You will be the primary developer for all projects in our Shopify Plus store. We use a data-driven approach to enhancements on our store, and your projects will run the gamut from new features and designs to partner integrations to performance optimizations. Your work will be highly collaborative with the rest of our product and engineering team, as our store is integrated with many of our other backend systems.
What You’ll Do
- Spearhead the custom theme development of our Shopify PLUS store at shop.dia.com.
- Collaborate with UX and Visual designers to develop user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product managers to plan features and implementations.
- Implement new features, cross-site shared components, and technical improvements to our store.
- Be responsible for shop page performance and best practices – clean code, unit/integration testing, page speed and related SEO scores, technical debt, etc.
- Facilitate a/b testing features and functionality on our store as we work to improve key parts of the conversion funnel.
- Be an authority for technical development projects in our Shopify store. Provide time and complexity estimates, as well as propose technical solutions or 3rd party integrations for projects.
Who You Are
- 4+ years working Shopify PLUS sites and/or apps.
- Experience working on Shopify Plus stores with 5000 products or more.
- Expert in Liquid templating language.
- Expert level skill in HTML, CSS, and JS development.
- 4+ years working with Vue JS.
- Strong familiarity and experience with Shopify APIs (Storefront + Admin)
- Familiarity with deployments using Shopify CLI (replacement for ThemeKit).
- Bonus for having implemented custom Shopify checkouts on Plus stores.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Ruby development is a strong plus.
- Active in the Shopify developer community.
Who We Are
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries ,unlimited vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- a remote-first work environment with a team who truly embraces this new company dynamic
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.