Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women who wear sizes 10-32 experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
Dia & Co is looking for a Manager, Technical Operations & Integrations to join its Marketplace Operations team. This individual will partner on our strategy for developing, refining and delivering best-in-class onboarding programs and executing on the key objective to have the most seamless integrations within our marketplace resulting in more selection for our eCommerce customers and support our growing roster of suppliers across the country.
Today, new vendors must go through an integration phase as well as an operational planning process while ensuring orders in the marketplace channel are fulfilled and delivered within our SLA. You will marshal resources as appropriate to ensure our team executes new vendor onboarding while prioritizing the customer experience. In addition, you will be the key point of contact in addressing escalations which surface from day-to-day operations providing resolutions and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
In this role you will be responsible for direct reports in our Seller Support Department, report to the Head of Customer Operations and have extremely high visibility across our entire organization.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Customer Operations leadership to define success metrics for supplier onboarding.
- Lead all supplier onboarding activities including product data acquisition, data mapping and cleansing workflows, validation and quality assurance.
- Drive supplier engagement, feature adoption, and advocacy through solid implementation, onboarding and post-production optimization by refining existing and building new production-ready enablement materials.
- Build, scale and sustain marketplace onboarding SOPs
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication, internally and externally.
- Work closely with business development to understand supplier needs and the offered solution and ensure follow through after handoff from business development to the marketplace operations team.
- Work as an intermediary between supplier and the Dia Technical Operations Team and our Merchandising Team to manage the process of onboarding new suppliers in our eCommerce line of business.
- Manage technical issues with suppliers in our third party and proprietary applications.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for the supplier network when technical issues cannot be solved by our front line support organization.
- Troubleshoot/resolve unique issues as needed in all channels, collaborating with cross-functional partners to provide timely resolutions.
- Define, regularly report on, and optimize key KPIs.
- Build out reporting dashboards where you can track progress and share your findings with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for special projects as designated by the head of the department.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of technical operations experience in marketplace platforms, SaaS companies or other relevant technical experience.
- 3+ years hands-on experience performing integrations for supply chain/logistics companies with emphasis on API, EDI and other highly automated integration methods from suppliers to marketplace destinations.
- 3+ years of Technical Program Management experience with related technologies, including managing significant cross functional projects in small, mid-size or large companies - everything between the bookends.
- You have spent time building strategy as well as executing workstreams for API, EDI and other integration methods to marketplaces.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Eagerness to own and manage all supplier onboarding end-to-end.
- You have strong business acumen and admiration for analytics.
- Ability to problem solve, think critically and be agile in decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and recommend optimization to engineering efforts to meet aggressive goals to scale a revenue vertical.
Who We Are
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- a remote first work culture
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.