Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women who wear sizes 10-32 experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to oversee all CRM marketing efforts at Dia & Co. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution across all owned customer communication channels. You will also be responsible for Dia & Co’s Rewards Program.
You will play a critical role in improving customer retention and increasing lifetime value across our customer base. This role will report into the Senior Director of Growth Marketing. You will work closely with cross-functional partners such as Creative, Merchandising and Technology teams.
What You’ll Do
- Drive CRM strategy and execution across all customer communications channels with a goal of improving retention and increasing LTV.
- Own the customer list, overseeing the strategy and roadmap for segmentation, personalization, and automation across all CRM activities.
- Drive the strategy and performance of Dia & Co’s Rewards program, continuously identifying opportunities to expand customer loyalty and iterate on program education and enhancements.
- Manage all CRM marketing communication channels, including Email and SMS, Loyalty & Referrals, In-box collateral and Direct mail, in addition to new opportunities
- Collaborate with product management, analytics, creative and content teams to optimize and personalize the customer journey, determining how to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Oversee all CRM reporting to provide an integrated view of retention, winback, and loyalty performance. Analyze and optimize performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights to inform future strategy.
- Responsible for the CRM Tech Stack, including managing relationships with external partners (platforms and agencies).
- Build out and manage the CRM team, ensuring the continued development and growth of the CRM Manager as well as other team members as we grow.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ year’s Marketing experience, with at least 4 years of experience in relevant CRM channels or Retention marketing functions
- Experience in fast-growing, digital-first ecommerce or consumer services strongly preferred
- Analytical and data-driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics. Experience leveraging BI Tools, such as Looker and Google Analytics, for analysis.
- Strong understanding of email marketing programs, performance drivers and metrics. Experience with one or more of the major email marketing platforms.
- Significant experience developing and executing A/B tests to continually improve performance.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Scrappy, resourceful, and believes in getting things done
Who We Are
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.