Who We Are
Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For
Dia&Co is looking for a Human Resource Generalist temporary leave replacement (December through March) for our Distribution Center located in Greenwood, IN. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, communications, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. You will support our Operations Team. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, and fun culture!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for new hires including offer letters, payroll, benefits, 401k, exit interviews
- Review Timecards for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Plan and execute events to boost employee morale and company culture.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law, and federal and state regulations governing HR.
- Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and manage productive relationships at all levels, establish trust and respond to staff in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner.
- Must have sound judgment and the ability to use discretion in handling sensitive HR issues, along with skill in providing objective, neutral, and strategic HR services.
- Proficiency with Google Docs and sheets
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Bonus fluent in Hakha Chin
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy, and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.