Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
Our Outbound Team Lead will support the Outbound Supervisor in delivering optimal productivity in all Outbound functions. It is the responsibility of the Outbound Lead to communicate and train incoming employees on their job duties. The Outbound Lead will also be expected to coach existing employees on job performance. It is the responsibility of the Outbound Team Lead to keep all processes in the pick, pack and ship functions operating smoothly. This includes batch printing, batch cart setup, maintaining appropriate levels of shipping box supply and return bag supply.
What You'll Do
- Leads the daily operations of the outbound department with the support of the Outbound Supervisor.
- Trains new and existing associates on job functions.
- Prints batch orders and sets batch picking carts for picking function.
- Monitors supply levels such as return label bags, shipping boxes and makes adjustments to production as needed.
- Monitors Outbound queues and makes labor adjustments as needed.
- Discusses performance with associates and coaches them on how to improve.
- Performs opening and closing duties including securing the building at end of day as needed.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by the Outbound Supervisor.
Who You Are
- Great leadership and motivational skills.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to stand or walk for extended periods.
- Able to work in a non climate controlled environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and leadership.
- Ability to learn and use companies WMS software.
- Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Position requires schedule flexibility and ability to work overtime when required.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to help create a fun, safe and cohesive work environment.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- we are a Sequoia Capital-backed, a growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, and benefits
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great team atmosphere with monthly events
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.