Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
This role will own email marketing at Dia & Co, responsible for strategy, planning, execution, analysis and optimization of emails deployed to Dia & Co’s customer base. The role will lead the relationship with our email marketing vendor partners. This role may evolve to include other owned and paid marketing channels.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all phases of email marketing, including calendar planning, creative briefing, set-up and deployment, analytics, and optimization of all lifecycle, triggered, and promotional campaigns.
- Develop marketing briefs that align closely with the integrated marketing calendar in partnership with Creative, Editorial, Merchandising, and Site Operations teams.
- Ensure all emails meet our visual and brand voice standards and provide a consistent brand experience to our customers.
- Lead email marketing segmentation and serve as the internal subject matter expert in customer segmentation.
- Identify and execute testing strategies for subject lines, content, cadence, landing page, and timing to continuously improve performance.
- Establish and report out on email marketing KPIs and evaluate the performance of individual email campaigns in regular hindsights to the broader team.
- Identify infrastructure and process enhancements to improve campaign development and management. Identify opportunities for automation within the customer lifecycle.
- Act as the systems expert for our marketing technology stack. Partner with Data Science to understand our data architecture and how it impacts customer segmentation and marketing enablement.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ year’s marketing experience, email marketing experience preferred
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests to continually improve performance
- Strong understanding of email marketing metrics
- Strong analytical skills, with experience synthesizing data into actionable tactics for improvement
- Proficient with Excel and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the email marketing platforms. Strong preference for experience working with Simon Data.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Scrappy, resourceful, and believes in getting things done
Who We Are:
- We strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- We are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- We have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past six years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- We foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- We celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- We create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.