Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to oversee and scale Dia & Co’s organic social marketing efforts. You will be responsible for creating and executing social strategies, campaign conception, content development and execution, and analytical reporting on performance.
You will play a critical role in developing and maintaining our brand presence and our connection to our ever-growing community. Your work will focus on growing our follower base, increasing engagement, and driving brand awareness.
You will report into the Director of Growth Marketing, and work closely with other members of Marketing and Creative teams.
You’ll love this role if: You consider yourself a storyteller and are a confident writer who can make our brand identity come to life through social platforms. You love community building and are equally creative and marketing minded. You love exploring and testing new and engaging ways to make content. You naturally keep a pulse on social media, community, and content marketing trends and are eager to put your own spin on them.
What You’ll Do
- Drive follower growth and engagement though by overseeing strategy, planning and management of Dia & Co’s organic social media channels
- Developing a best-in-class social content strategy and calendar in alignment with our marketing priorities
- Briefing and sourcing content, independently and with help of the creative team
- Executing day-to-day on our social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest
- Work closely with senior members of Dia & Co marketing and leadership team, including our founders, Chief Retail Officer, and Creative Director to align with business objectivesChampion our brand and scale our brand awareness across all social media channels ensuring we communicate a consistent brand identity through curated content and through tone and voice in copy
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends to Dia & Co
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and optimizations, and report internally on performance
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years experience in social marketing and/or brand marketing, ideally in a brand-first environment. Experience in DTC fashion is preferred.
- Passion for fashion and style, in particular Dia & Co’s mission to redefine the plus-size shopping experience
- Obsession with all things social media -- you have your finger on the pulse of what’s new, upcoming, and likely to drive business impact
- High degree of creativity with an eye for compelling social content with strong editorial judgment
- Understands how data can inform a smart editorial and social strategy, and distills social numbers into actionable insights
- Excitement to constantly test ideas, analyze results, and iterate
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work hard with a “no job too small” mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.