Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
Our Retail team is seeking an Assistant Merchandise Manager to help Dia & Co build its new and rapidly growing drop ship business. Working closely with team leadership, you will provide support in identifying and onboarding new vendors, selecting styles for our eCommerce site (shop.dia.com), and routinely communicating with partners to bring in new, fresh and relevant styles to improve our assortment. You will routinely evaluate the performance of our assortment, and develop and share a point of view on what resonates with our customer to help us continue to refine our offering.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Retail team and cross-functional leadership to successfully onboard vendors (manage style count, upload styles into Merch Admin, ensure pricing and photography are accurate, ensure all styles go live on site, etc.)
- Work with existing vendors on an ongoing basis to request new styles and select them for our site in line with overall assortment strategies
- Keep all account and terms info up to date
- Execute vendor scorecards to summarize vendor performance and ensure all operational aspects are running smoothly.
- Update and maintain style assortment sheets
- Track style performance
- Communicate vendor performance scorecards and strengthen processes to ensure best-in-class execution and delivery
- Identify and share opportunities to improve business performance for existing vendors
- Serve as the executional point person for marketing needs related to drop ship merchandise
- Stay aware of the Integrated Marketing Calendar to identify opportunities for drop ship styles to be featured in marketing and on site
- Liaise with Creative to ensure drop ship PDP assets are in line with creative standards
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about serving the plus-size customer well
- You love fashion!
- You have 2-3 years of merchandising experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You are comfortable in analytics and data - Excel and Google docs are second nature to you, Looker is a plus
- You are a strong communicator, both live and through email
- You can multitask in a high volume and fast-paced environment and adapt to changes with a positive attitude
- You operate independently, using logical, thoughtful decision making to inform your moves
- You have strong time-management and prioritization skills
- You demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency
- You have strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through
- You have a strong desire to work in a start-up environment: you know how to hustle!
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.