Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
Dia&Co is looking for a Strategic Analyst who will be responsible for driving financial modelling,
monitoring business performance, supporting strategic and operational initiatives, delivering business
analytics and insights, and make high impact recommendations.
● own the consolidated financial model
● build business reporting to help operating teams run and improve the business
● support founders to run goal-setting, strategic initiative and financial planning processes
● create management presentation decks for Board meetings and other investor deliverables
● have excellent Excel skills and 2+ years of applicable experience in investment banking, equity
research or corporate finance.
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia&Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.