Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
The Ecommerce Operations Specialist serves as the foundation for ensuring that execution on shop.dia.com runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. This person will work closely with Site Merchandising leadership as well as cross-functional partners in Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, and Product to ensure that the website runs smoothly, is error-free, and is consistently updated in tandem with product deliveries / drops as well as the Dia & Co Marketing Calendar. As the resident “expert” on Shop.Dia.com’s CMS, this person will work with partners on how to best leverage our platform against business initiatives, providing much of the “how” behind how campaigns are executed on site.
This job is a great early opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career in eCommerce.
- Maintain web content on shop.dia.com, inclusive of home page, banner messaging, PLPs, PDPs, and navigation. Ensure all information is up to date and delivered in tandem with Dia & Co marketing calendar
- Build out and publish Content Landing Pages and special landing pages as related to marketing campaigns.
- Build and publish all content as related to PDPs (product imagery, naming, color swatches, and stylist tips), working to ensure that products content is captured properly and uploaded to the site as quickly as possible following the receipt of product. Ensure the right product is “live” on our site at any given point in time.
- Implement and maintain all special offers: Daily Steals, Bundles, sitewide campaigns, and discount codes
- Keep track of and troubleshoot site-crawl issues as they arise
- Keep / release inventory allocations as they pertain to marketing campaigns
- Manage the internal Shopify how-to document ensuring that all processes for making adjustments to the site are accounted for and updated
- At least 1-2 years of content coordination and publishing experience, or digital media / marketing experience
- Experience working with Ecomm CMS platforms (Shopify Plus is ideal)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Common sense; you call out when a detail seems incongruent or incorrect and recommend paths to resolution
- The ability to create and adapt structures and formalize processes
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Able to multi-task; you enjoy the variety of work that goes on during the course of the day
- An effective time manager that hits deadlines (or communicates when they need to be adjusted)
- Excited to be part of a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia&Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.