Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her. We serve our customer through two models today - Dia Style Boxes as well as self-directed shopping through our ecommerce site, dia.com/shop
What We’re Looking For
Our Retail team (comprising Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, and Ecommerce) is seeking an Sr. Manager to oversee the development and growth of our e-commerce shopping experience, shop.dia.com. You will lead the development of strategies to deliver customer acquisition and incremental revenue for Dia&Co, helping to shape our POV of how our e-commerce Shop sits alongside our Style Box business. You will also participate as a key stakeholder in the creation of the digital experience and journey for our customers. As the site grows, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the future of the business, building and managing a team to deliver against our goals.
- Spearhead and execute robust commercial plans and initiatives to grow online traffic, increase new customer acquisition, and re-purchase behavior, and deliver on monthly and annual revenue goals
- Collaborate with partners within and across the Retail team to build customer journeys that maximize Conversion Rate and Average Order Value
- Own the executional calendar for the website, developing and implementing plans that sync with Integrated marketing initiatives (home page refreshes, site merchandising, promotions, etc.)
- Partner with Paid Performance and CRM teams to develop seamless user journeys and successfully execute campaigns, driving full funnel behavior
- Liaise with Creative to articulate site needs, ensuring that all pages are visually compelling and driving the appropriate consumer behaviors
- Ensure product is merchandised on site as effectively as possible
- Collaborate with our Digital Product & Technology teams to provide recommendations and execute initiatives to continually improve / enhance our ecommerce experience to streamline user behavior and drive incremental sales
- Create and maintain daily/ weekly ecommerce KPI metrics and reports in collaboration with Finance.
- Providing insight behind site performance and making suggestions to continually improve KPIs
- Oversee SEO/SEM/keyword initiatives to drive organic traffic to the site
- Manage the e-commerce team - initially, one direct report - and develop a POV on what key hires are necessary as our website grows
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about meeting the needs of the plus-size consumer
- You have at least 7 years of experience at a B2C e-commerce retailer, demonstrating increased responsibility throughout your career
- Your experience spans website management, site merchandising, traffic analysis, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization tactics
- You have deep experience in site content management systems- Shopify in particular is a plus
- You are well versed in analytical tools and comfortable manipulating data to generate insights. You have worked extensively in Google Analytics and ideally data visualization tools like Looker
- You have experience with SEO tools like Moz or SEMRush
- You work well cross-functionally with many different stakeholders (marketing, merchandising, product, engineering). You communicate well to ensure the moving parts of your projects are aligned upon and executed flawlessly.
- You take initiative and operate independently, using logical, thoughtful decision making to inform your moves
- You like variety, and have strong time-management and prioritization skills
- You have strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through
- You have a strong desire to work in a start-up environment: you know how to hustle!
About Our Team:
- We strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- We are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- We have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past four years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- We foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- We celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- We create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia&Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.