Dia & Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 10-32. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to refine our brand position, evangelize our brand across touchpoints, and develop engaging, high impact campaigns that increase awareness of Dia to grow our incredible customer base. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy and building the team that will own growing awareness of Dia & Co through PR, media and brand partnerships, social media, community programs and integrated campaigns. This person will also direct the impact of awareness efforts on sales through sophisticated measurement and attribution strategies. The ideal candidate is a brand builder, creative innovator, compelling storyteller, and also a data-driven marketer, who is equally comfortable getting market data to help set priorities as they are giving feedback on creative strategies and partnership opportunities. They should have proven experience defining brand position, as well as delivering innovative messaging and multi-channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, growth and increase brand loyalty.
What You'll Do
- Revisit and refine our brand positioning, tagline, brand attributes, and visual core, leading this mission critical effort in partnership with creative and executive teams.
- Raise the bar for how our brand is communicated across touchpoints, in close partnership with our Site Experience, Marketing, Stylist and CX teams, in order to build stronger associations and loyalty to our brand.
- Develop and drive strategic marketing programs from inception to launch.
- Own and optimize the overall GTM calendar in close coordination with Editorial/Creative, Merchandising and Product teams
- Lead customer and market insight research, leveraging deep understanding of our audience and brand positioning to drive effective messaging and creative strategies.
- Work with our analytics teams to understand the impact of campaigns on purchasing behaviors and lifetime value.
- Lead and develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of:
- Own budget setting, planning inputs, attribution and measurement strategy for brand awareness programs.
- Balance the importance of an effective commerce message with our strong brand advocacy positions around empowerment and plus-size culture.
- Dream big and bring big ideas to the table.
- Coach, develop and manage the Social Media Marketing, Content (Editorial) Marketing, Influencer & Community Marketing teams, as well as agencies who may support individual initiatives and channels.
Who You Are
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing or brand management on brand and/or agency side; management experience a plus.
- Brand-first champion and creative, who continually pushes brand thinking and rallies a team around a common vision
- Passion for creative storytelling, consumer shopping behavior, emerging trends in social marketing and new media
- Balanced left and right brain marketer, with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proven ability to turn findings into executable, strategic plans
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box to find creative and unorthodox solutions that give the brand its edge.
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing holistic marketing strategies and plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Have a good sense of humor and bring fun to work!
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia & Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.