Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For:
Dia&Co is looking for a Senior Front End Focused Full Stack Developer. Since we are a small team, everyone contributes to all products. We expect you to care deeply about your deliverables, understanding the tradeoffs between quality, performance, and time to ship.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will primarily be responsible for implementing new product features and user experience designs on our main website using React and CSS backed by Ruby on Rails. You will also make minor improvements to our Liquid themed Shopify site and PHP Wordpress blog.
- You will also be responsible for building Rails back end components to support your front-end development.
- Although not required, many of our microservices are in Python, so Python experience is a plus.
- You will be collaborating with our product design team to groom designs and perform design reviews to ensure requirements are adequately met with appropriate engineering feedback.
- We use agile development practices, and you will be expected to participate in sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives.
- We use CircleCI integrated with GitHub pull requests, and you will be expected to perform code reviews as part of our overall development process.
- We actively encourage knowledge sharing across the technology team through monthly internal presentations, so a desire to share your work with others is preferred.
- You will be expected to work independently and make overall recommendations and contributions that improve the architecture at large.
- are someone who loves front-end development. You prefer to be working in front-end technologies vs back-end.
- are someone who loves working with designers.
- are someone who cares about page load times and overall performance of your code.
- know why SEO matters, and ensure that we structure our pages to optimize for it.
- enjoy working independently and on small teams.
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- are a remote-first technology team with a collaborative and supportive culture
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative