Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Research Analyst - Technology you'll assist in the research, analysis, testing and reporting engineering and coding recommendations of new trends and opportunities for the company. You will participate in the design, administration and monitoring of Advance Research Projects, analysis and evaluation of data gathered during research, ensuring compliance with established protocols, processes and overall objectives.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Participating in planning, research and ideation sessions
- Developing research protocols
- Assessing existing technology solutions and developing assessment and evaluation tools
- Providing appropriate technology recommendations for digital products
- Recruiting and/or interviewing subjects
- Reviewing and editing data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information and summarize interviews
- Collecting and analyzing data while providing ready access to all experimental data
- Maintaining accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Requesting or acquiring equipment or supplies necessary for the project
- Preparing, maintaining and updating project repository and collaboration site materials
- Summarizing project results and compiling data for progress reports, and track progress over time
- Preparing findings for publication and assist in analysis, quality control, or data management
- Writing and contributing to reports, presentations and publications
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Extremely high level of curiosity is needed to constantly see new trends or products and assess their potential application to the Company's business and customers
- A self-starter who is motivated to understand what should be done, maintain communication and complete tasks
- Internet, software, development, and technical product acumen required
- Solid organization and prioritization skills. This role must be able to deliver against fixed deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) with the ability to simplify complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon
- Presentation skills, a significant focus of this role will be to assist in visualizing data using tools such PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, or Tableau
- Collaborative, team player
- Attention to detail is required in all phases
- Critical thinking skills needed across multiple disciplines
- Solid Microsoft Suite skills are required
- Ability to work within collaboration applications like Trello, Confluence, Miro, and One Drive
- Solid statistical and graphical data analysis skills
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
- Fundamental project management, planning and scheduling skills are required
- 3+ years Research Associate, Data analysis
- Working experience with Marketing Technology, Software Development, Software Engineering, or Software Architecture
- Experience working with software development (HTML, CSS, Java, Python, Hippo)
- Experience working with Data Science principles and applications (Domo, Tableau, SAS)
- Experience with Usability Design & testing (Usabilia, User Testing, Validately)
- Experience with Wireframing and Prototyping tools (Sketch, XD, Axure)
- Experience with marketing analytics (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, HubSpot, SPSS)
- Experience with Market research applications (Nielsen, Survey Monkey, Pew Research, Social Mention, Qualtrics)
- Experience working with business development
- Experience with asset management
- Experience with multi-media and video applications
Base salary/pay of $60,000 – $95,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.