Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Marketing Data Analyst you'll service all marketing functions, aiding in the measurement and reporting of all marketing activities. You will own reporting, measurement, data integrations and visualizations that will enable the evolution of marketing programs and digital strategy. You'll use key quantitative and qualitative insights to prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing best in class Marketing Performance dashboards and visualizations using Tableau, delivering actionable insights and recommendations
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports
- Analyzing external and internal data using database queries (SQL), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Google Analytics), and campaign management software tools
- Assisting Marketing Stakeholders in building dashboards, reports and alerting for current and ongoing initiatives that allows them to monitor their top KPIs
- Visualizing candidate and sales funnels and conversion rates and providing insights and recommendations for further enhancements
- Devising and assessing procedures and methods for data collection
- Recommending ongoing website conversion-rate-optimization experiments based on data trends
- Maintaining strong relationships with Product, Data Analytics and Tech Teams
- Presenting and effectively communicating performance results and recommend growth strategies
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Advanced working knowledge of building reporting using SQL
- Advanced working knowledge of extracting and merging complex data sources to tell a data story
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms, preferably Google Analytics
- Passionate about merging digital analytics & channel-based insights with CRM data to drive revenue
- Experience and demonstrated capability making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance within established constraints
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders in Product, Technology, Finance, Data Science, Sales and other Marketing teams
- High level of independence, initiative, curiosity, and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience with digital measurement and analytics
- 2+ years' experience building automated reporting in Tableau or similar data aggregation and visualization tool using query methodology
Base salary/pay of $60,000 – $90,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.