Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Senior Product Manager - Employer Branding you'll leverage your expertise in employer branding & advertising products to make a meaningful impact in technologists career paths. You will lead the creation of new and robust employer branding & advertising products for Dice that enable employers to communicate their unique value proposition to technologists, including values and culture, and, as a result, become an essential tool for technologists in learning about specific opportunities and planning their careers. Success in this effort has the potential to meaningfully transform Dice's revenue and business model and will require visible leadership across the organization, as well as a deep understanding of the needs of both employers and technologists. This Sr. Product Manager will translate the market and business inputs into an inspired and actionable vision, strategy, and execution plan which will be brought to fruition by a dedicated development team. This effort is a top priority for the whole organization and will receive requisite support and visibility consistent with that status. This is a strategic & execution focused role with high visibility that has potential for rapid growth as the products success scale.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Owning the product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities, requirements, execution plan, pricing, packaging, monetization and success metrics of our employer branding and advertising solutions throughout the product lifecycle to meet the needs of our clients, candidates, and the business
- Acting as an internal voice of the customer and advocate of employer branding product offerings, working closely with Sales, Support, and Product Marketing to drive the go-to-market strategy, execution, growth, engagement, satisfaction, and product adoption
- Working directly with design & a dedicated, near-shore engineering team to build and iterate on employer branding and advertising products that create sustained value and a compelling user experience
- Identifying customer needs, market needs, and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- Leading build vs buy evaluations for key capabilities for data and integrations, ensuring we invest prudently in core competencies and partner where appropriate
- Working collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business partners, product designers, product managers, and technical leaders to: translate the business needs/requirements into epics and stories, identify ambiguities, define clear acceptance criteria, and ensure effective prioritization
- Being the overall development team's product resource through management of the backlog, attending agile ceremonies, and organizing sprint priorities
- Utilizing customer and data-driven driven product management methodologies within an agile environment
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in and passion for building and launching new products and inventing new revenue-generating initiatives, full product lifecycles, combined with an established record of accomplishment delivering high quality customer experiences
- Proven success in delivering technology, web, mobile, cloud based, and SaaS (software as a service) products
- Experience with online Employer Branding, Advertising, Marketplace, Subscription, and/or Premium upselling Products a strong plus
- Experience with market evaluations for product market fit, total addressable market, P&L forecasting, launch & land, and success tracking for the entire lifecycle of a product
- Data-driven decision making with quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills and tools, including advanced knowledge of Excel as well as data analysis and reporting tools
- High attention to detail, proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and proficiency at leveraging available resources effectively
- Experience with advertising product forecasting of deliverability, advertising operations and reporting tools is strongly desired
- Powerful sense of ownership, urgency, drive, collaboration, and flexibility
- Experience working effectively across functional teams
- Experience with effective collaboration, buy in, presenting, and communicating with all levels of the organization, including internal stakeholders, teams, and executives, as well as external clients, and general market facing communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and
influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant direct senior product management experience with product team leadership role experience, 3+ years of experience working within an online two-sided marketplaces or subscription SaaS products that optimizes user experiences and value creation strongly desired and 2+ years in an agile product development environment
- Proven expertise with Agile software development methodologies and processes strongly desired
- Prior experience with SaaS company and established record of accomplishment in defining, monetizing, and launching SaaS products strongly desired
- Experience managing partnerships, partner integrations, external vendors, and/or partner-based products a plus
- Pragmatic Product Management certification a plus
Base salary/pay of $125,000 – $175,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.