Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Learning the ClearanceJobs products and messaging to have quality conversations with potential customers
- Developing new business by following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, inbound calls and website leads, and outbound cold call generation
- Establishing and cultivating key relationships via the telephone
- Working closely with internal teams to prospect and transfer leads generated
- Presenting our company to potential prospects
- Consistently meeting and exceeding goals established by self and direct manager for setting initial presentation meetings
- Effectively overcoming objections, presenting value propositions, and calibrating expectations
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- Hunter mindset with strong career aspirations
- Marketing lead nurture and qualification
- History of effectively managing a large territory, high volume of leads, and building/maintaining relationships
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Capable of and eager to make a high volume of dials daily
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Perseverance; handles objections and rejection
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 1 year of selling, cold-calling experience preferred
- B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools like SalesLoft or Outreach preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling software solutions preferred
Base salary/pay plus commissions of $46,000 – $74,500 per year at 100% of plan targets. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.