Head Of Marketing - Remote, US-Timezone
Dharma is the Ethereum wallet that seamlessly works with your bank account — download an app and do anything in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) directly from your bank account in less than 10 minutes.
There are three core components to Dharma.
First, a non-custodial, smart contract wallet that gives users full control over their money, without having to worry about private key management or clunky web3 transaction submission.
Second, native fiat on- and off-ramps that enable users to deposit to Dharma directly from their bank account, at Coinbase-parity prices & volume. No paltry $500 weekly limits or gouging debit card surcharges.
Third, an open SDK called dharmaOS that allows developers (both internal and external) to deploy “adapters” that seamlessly connect any protocol on Ethereum to users’ bank accounts at high volumes.
All of the above is packaged into a beautiful, mobile-first experience that caters to beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
In short, Dharma marries the strengths of fiat-enabled exchanges and non-custodial Web3 wallets, giving users the best of both worlds.
We are a small, resourceful, team (14 people!), working remotely across all US time zones.
Who You’ll Be Working With
- High-caliber engineers who create and maintain a beautiful, performant, mobile app
- Designers who create intuitive user experiences for powerful capabilities
- Luminaries and prominent thinkers in the DeFi space
- Eager to build & execute on the marketing playbooks that will put our product on an exponential growth trajectory
- Hardworking, driven, and competitive
- Deeply detail oriented and deliberate in your steps
- Intuitive crafter of messaging and positioning for products
- Passionate about the potential for DeFi and Web3
- Fanatical about executional rigor and quality of process
- Excited to work with a small, intense, and high performing team
What We Look For In You:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing in top-tier consumer application teams
- Diverse experience across different channels and verticals for marketing — growth marketing, influencer marketing, brand marketing, and everything in between
- Demonstrated excellence in paid acquisition — you have deep experience in creating and managing campaigns across platforms like Google, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and others
- Proven ability to craft and execute on successful marketing strategies in an uncertain, early-stage environment
- Superior analytical ability — you measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts
- Professional experience in crypto not required, but familiarity and excitement for DeFi and the world of Ethereum is
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in DeFi, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, or Fintech