Dharma seeks a Growth Marketing Manager - Remote USA
Dharma is the Ethereum wallet that seamlessly works with your bank account — download an app and do anything in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) directly from your bank account in less than 10 minutes.
There are three core components to Dharma.
First, a non-custodial, smart contract wallet that gives users full control over their money, without having to worry about private key management or clunky web3 transaction submission.
Second, native fiat on- and off-ramps that enable users to deposit to Dharma directly from their bank account, at Coinbase-parity prices & volume. No paltry $500 weekly limits or gouging debit card surcharges.
Third, an open SDK called dharmaOS that allows developers (both internal and external) to deploy “adapters” that seamlessly connect any protocol on Ethereum to users’ bank accounts at high volumes.
All of the above is packaged into a beautiful, mobile-first experience that caters to beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
In short, Dharma marries the strengths of fiat-enabled exchanges and non-custodial Web3 wallets, giving users the best of both worlds.
We are a small, resourceful, team (9 people!), working remotely across all US time zones.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a creative thinker and relentless problem solver to join our team to build a customer acquisition engine. You will work closely with our CEO and COO to create paid advertising programs, user incentives, and other user-acquisition initiatives.
What you will do:
- Drive customer acquisition strategy, development, growth, and engagement
- Manage our paid advertising spend in order to achieve ambitious user growth goals
- Partner with design, product, and engineering teams on user acquisition incentives, including new user rewards, referral rewards, and more
- Create and maintain growth marketing / paid acquisition efficacy dashboards to monitor and optimize ROI
- Regularly report on growth marketing performance and insights to senior leadership
- Act as an ambassador of Dharma, representing our company, brand, and mission
Ideal Candidate Description:
- Demonstrated excellence in paid acquisition
- You have deep experience in running end-to-end campaigns on Google and Facebook, from campaign creation and execution to landing page optimization
- You have experience in other channels (eg. Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and the willingness and ability to experiment on new advertising platforms
- Superior analytical ability
- You measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts
- You know how to A/B test your strategies in order to optimize ongoing campaigns
- World-class execution ability
- You gets things done
- You are capable of prioritizing between competing responsibilities
- Passionate about Crypto and Decentralized Finance
- Strong passion for the crypto industry, from Bitcoin and Ethereum to DeFi
- You don’t have to be the most knowledgeable or experienced in crypto. But you must be passionate about our industry’s (and our company’s) vision: to create a global financial system that is open, transparent, efficient, and accessible.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing — ideally growth / performance marketing
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Experience with running paid marketing campaigns in both the US and international markets