Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Dharma, San Francisco
With Dharma, you can upload your money to the internet from anywhere in the world and watch it grow with interest in real time, at rates that will blow your mind. We’re able to build a product that leapfrogs anything in the existing financial world, by leveraging the power of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. With this technology, we’re on an audacious mission to deliver radically transparent financial services that “can’t be evil” to any Internet-connected individual in the world. In late August we went into closed beta and we have a group of engaged users that are regularly depositing their “magical internet money”. We are looking for engineers to join us as we move to a public launch later this year.
We are a small resourceful team located in sunny SOMA (near Montgomery BART) in San Francisco.
Who you are:
- You believe in developing well documented and tested code in a collaborative environment.
- You are flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- You are well versed in production quality internet scale code - both on the front and back ends.
- You are enthusiastic and interested in the decentralized finance space or at least wanting to learn more.
Who We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with an enthusiasm for building feature-rich, well-tested, and polished web products.
You would traverse the stack from bare-metal Solidity smart contracts to user-facing React applications and everything in between. You would ship code on the frontier of blockchain technology, immersing yourself in the technical stack of cryptocurrency application development.
Things we use:
- Build features, backend infrastructure, and tooling that come together into a cohesive, beautiful product experience.
- Support a user-focused product lifecycle by distilling user feedback and metrics into relevant product improvements.
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments.
- Building APIs that interact well and efficiently
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product types, and designers
- 4+ years experience with full stack code in production
- An ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- Experienced with the architecture of modern, component-based web applications
- Work with product and design teams to create delightful and friendly user experiences
Nice to Have:
- A passion for decentralized technologies and their potential to transform the financial system
- Knowledge of Ethereum
- Smart Contract development a plus
- Start up experience
- Background working in fintech or financial services preferred
Perks and benefits:
- Lunch brought in twice a week
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.