The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
DFINITY is looking for a creative, experienced, and collaborative designer to join our team and accelerate the growth of the Internet Computer blockchain. The ideal candidate is familiar with crypto and has a successful track record of creating compelling articles, blog posts, guides, newsletters, etc. to support brand, demand generation, and product marketing goals. This person will join the Communications team and partner closely with the Product, Engineering, and Growth teams to help deliver high-quality content across all channels.
At DFINITY, you will work closely with this distinguished team to inform the public about the infinite possibilities of building on the Internet Computer. Come join us for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Partner with the Communications and Growth teams to scope and execute an end-to-end digital content strategy and program.
- Work as a designer as well as an art director to produce content for digital properties and its developer ecosystem.
- Oversee projects and campaigns related to digital marketing efforts.
- Manage a digital production calendar to ensure that digital assets consistently meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Communications, Engineering, Growth, etc. to accelerate awareness and adoption of the Internet Computer.
- 2+ years of experience in blockchain and crypto.
- 8+ years of experience at an agency or in-house creating for startups or global brands.
- Strong track record of successful product storytelling and creative strategy experience.
- 4+ years experience creating digital platforms and products such as apps from brief to delivery and beyond
- 5+ years of product design experience. Prior experience with Product/Growth.
- Experience on large scale projects that look holistically across the consumer journey (digital, physical, experiential)
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a research driven environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Blockchain, or related field.
- A link to an online portfolio that demonstrates work across digital design and user experience.
- Creative, relentlessly focused, and able to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.