The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
The Growth team at DFINITY is on a mission to help build the Internet Computer ecosystem by partnering with high impact developers and entrepreneurs, and enabling them to build hyperscale internet services that serve billions of people.
The Developer Partner Manager, DeFi is responsible for setting up our DeFi developer partners for success. This involves interacting with partners on a day-to-day basis to help with everything from troubleshooting technical issues to facilitating introductions to potential partners in the ecosystem. This role must also work cross-functionally, for example with R&D to facilitate technical working sessions, or with Comms & Marketing to help partners with promotional activities or product launches. This role is also responsible for establishing strong feedback loops from the partners to the DFINITY Foundation team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners by meeting regularly, fielding and resolving technical issues and questions, and providing access to DFINITY resources
- Design and execute programming to keep partners at the forefront of new features and product improvements, developer tools, and sample apps
- Curate opportunities and maintain platforms for developer partners to network and learn from one another
- Assist with inbound leads and vetting of potential developer partners
- Act as a vocal advocate for developer and partner interests within DFINITY
- Understand, communicate, and prioritize the technical requirements and feedback of our partners in close cooperation with R&D
- Evangelize partners and their work to highlight the value delivered to DFINITY and the Internet Computer developer ecosystem
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives and showcases together with comms & marketing
- 5+ years of experience in program management, partnerships, ecosystem growth, and/or developer relations
- Strong understanding of developers and entrepreneurs -- their needs and demands and ability to spot common themes across different use cases
- Previous experience with blockchain / crypto, specifically DeFi (either in a professional capacity or as a user)
- A focus on moving fast with a clear customer-driven direction, leading through ambiguity, and aligning teams to execute quickly on the right things
- Extremely strong communication skills, demonstrated through previous work with customers or clients
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.