DFINITY is reimagining the Internet as a public network that hosts secure software and services. The Internet Computer is a new technology stack that is unhackable, fast, scales to billions of users around the world, and supports a new kind of autonomous software that promises to reverse Big Tech’s monopolization of the internet. DFINITY was founded in 2016 by Dominic Williams and is backed by top-tier institutions including Polychain Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Zurich office with a history of success in similar positions. This position would be responsible for the office’s day-to-day management and other broad based administrative tasks.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of all workplace services at DFINITY’s Zurich Office. Lead a wide range of projects including real estate and facility management, space planning, operational projects and physical security, through a distributed team of vendors
- Be a valuable member of the company helping out with day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning
- Inspire DFINITY’s teams to work together towards productive, responsible utilization of space and resources that support DFINITY’s business requirements, mission and culture
- Liaise with Finance/Operations, HR and the leadership team to ensure that workplace objectives are supported
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on better methods to achieve objectives which may include: process efficiencies, quality improvement, risk mitigation, cost improvements and any other relevant factors that influence workplace effectiveness
- Proactively manage all maintenance work that affects our space; resolve issues in compliance with proper work methods and regulations. Manage ad hoc project management and any associated duties as needed
- Passionate about creating a welcoming, open, upbeat culture through company events, in-office atmosphere and workplace planning
- Experience successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects with a high degree of complexity
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality and strict attention to detail
- You’re a persuasive and credible communicator who can earn the trust of colleagues and senior management
- Excellent collaborator, capable of working with others to find solutions to complex problems and leading teams towards shared goals with and without authority
- Ability to understand and immerse oneself with the unique DFINITY culture and ensure facilities plans are consistent with it
- BA/BS degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.