Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are looking for a short-term (up to 6 months) intern in administration and/or laboratory operations to join our team to support our office and drug discovery efforts. We encourage and welcome applications by members of underserved and underrepresented groups. We are dedicated to providing mentoring, exposure, and learning opportunities for our interns.
In this position you will be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Dresden's BioInnovations Zentrum (BIOZ, Johannstadt). This is a full-time, paid internship.
In this role you will....
- Gain an insight into the working day of a young biotech start-up
- Work on short-term independent projects that will include activities in lab organization, accounting, contacting vendors, and database management
- Gain exposure to professional skills such as giving presentations and interviewing
- Be mentored and have the opportunity to network across the organization
- Get a detailed and diversified hands-on industry experience
To do this you will need....
- A desire to work collaboratively in an international team
- To be very dependable and reliable
- Good organizational skills, ability to balance multiple objectives
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn and try new things
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
- Please include a short motivation letter outlining your reason for applying for this internship program.
- The application deadline is 15th of November, 2020.