Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are looking for a research associate to join our team to advance our efforts to establish novel cellular assays leading to the discovery of much needed therapeutics.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Dresden's BioInnovations Zentrum. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will...
- Develop and conduct both biochemical and cellular assays to validate and support our drug discovery programs
- Analyze, interpret, and report data in a clear manner to team members
To do this you will need...
- An MTA, BTA, CTA, B.S. or Master in biochemistry, cell biology, biotechnology or a related subject. (Candidates with a PhD or in the process of obtaining a PhD will be not considered for this position)
- To be highly skilled in basic cell and molecular biological techniques
- Proven ability to establish and to execute detailed protocols
- The capacity to work independently and to perform standard lab operations
- High motivation, strong attention to detail, and the capability to balance multiple objectives
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have...
- Experience in advanced molecular biology techniques such as RT-PCR, CRISPR, si-RNA, viral vectors, and transcription analysis
- Experience in vitro assay development and execution or high-content screening (cellular imaging)