Are you inherently curious? Do you find yourself digging in to find out “why?” Are you passionate about data and finding the meaning behind the numbers? Do you love to arm brands with insights and intelligence that lead to business solutions? If so, we might have the right job for you.
We are DeVries Global, an integrated communications agency headquartered in New York. Though we bring expertise across numerous platforms and disciplines, we aren't your traditional shop. Stripping away the tired definitions of "PR" or "advertising," we marry a data-informed, insight-driven approach with proven public relations and social media know how. We are imaginative, passionate and decisive.
We recognize that when curiosity drives, creativity thrives. What's more, we've ditched the standard agency protocols, hierarchies and billing structures in favor of living in our clients' worlds, so that we can bring them blue-sky thinking and big-time results. We are part of Interpublic Group of Companies with offices in New York and Los Angeles, and a global footprint across Europe and Asia.
This role will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most iconic brands providing crucial intelligence and insights that help deliver business impact. This is a dream job for someone who is a self-starter and a team player. Someone who balances left brained analytical fact-finding with right-brained intuition and storytelling. This is a role with growth potential, regular client interaction and the freedom to innovate.
What You'll Do:
Each day will be dynamic and full of decisions, constantly changing priorities and creative discovery. You will be accountable to:
- Serve as a strategic, creative and analytical mind on the team to provide recommendations for developing and improving campaigns
- Play the daily role of data journalist, with a specific eye and ear to youth culture, by uncovering findings and insights using a range of digital analytics techniques, such as social listening, to help support business objectives, advance storytelling and drive engagement
- Contribute to how we define what success looks like across campaigns and brands, and consult on analytics needs
- Understand social channels and identify emerging opportunities for a diverse client set
- Partner with digital strategy team members from campaign inception to completion to support on analytics needs and performance
- Use web and social media analytics platforms to measure campaign success and provide data-backed recommendations for optimization, including keyword strategies and content opportunities
- Work directly with the EVP to compile, synthesize and analyze data sets, as well as assisting with report creation and presenting to the client.
Who you are:
- Creatively curious
- Scrappy, hungry and resourceful
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years+ of relevant experience in digital analytics, insights and strategic support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use complex formulas (including pivot tables); experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI is a plus
- Understanding of native analytics/data from social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram
- Boolean logic across platforms
- Experience with content publishing/analytics tools like Sprinklr or HootSuite
- Social listening skills – experience with TalkWalker or Brandwatch
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics a plus
- Experience with PowerPoint, with the ability to present findings in a visually appealing and informative format
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
DeVries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DeVries recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.