DeVries Global, an Interpublic Group (IPG) agency, seeks a digital strategist / account supervisor to help lead U.S. B2B digital and social marketing for the global leader in mobile technology.
Our ideal team member is an experienced B2B digital marketer with a track record of strategic and critical thinking, creative problem solving and strong client counsel. B2B experience is required for this role, and experience in technology (mobile phones, tablets, cellular carriers, digital signage, monitors, etc.) is strongly preferred.
We're seeking a strong leader who will quickly provide clear counsel to client and internal teams alike and constantly push us to reimagine how our client can effectively drive awareness, relevance and consideration among the enterprise decision maker and SMB owner/operator audiences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with our account leadership team to address the varied and changing needs of this important client
- Work with our analytics team to turn data into insight that differentiates our client’s mobile and display solutions in a crowded and competitive B2B market
- Work with our creative team to turn strategy into action through compelling digital content and social campaigns
- Work with our engagement team to identify and activate opportunities to engage prospects, customers, influencers and thought leaders in social dialogue that earn authentic advocacy for our client
- Keep at the forefront of B2B marketing innovation and on top of happenings in the mobile and digital display technology space across established and emerging competitors, maintaining our and our clients’ leadership position
- Craft briefs to include target market analysis, personas, customer journeys, insights and key messaging/creative asset recommendations
- Assist in development and review of organic and paid content across all social media channels
- Aid in influencer identification and strategic program development for organic and paid influencers
- Direct and develop junior colleagues
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- An insatiable hunger for and understanding of digital and social media
- Passion for helping small and large businesses achieve digital transformation
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative, solutions-focused team player able to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Ability to manage time, work efficiently and effectively while juggling multiple projects with teams across offices and departments
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media management systems (Sprinklr and Talkwalker experience preferred)
DeVries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DeVries recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.