DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
Product Management, to us, is the “incenter” of a triangle with customer support, engineering/design, and marketing as the vertices. It requires discipline, breadth, and intention. The founding team here is passionate about product leaders who are naturally empathic, say a thousand no’s for every yes, and bring joy to customers and developers alike. DevRev is changing the way the world builds software, and as a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to define the future of the DevRev product.
We are looking for an AI Product Manager to join our dynamic Product Management team. As an AI Product Manager - Search at DevRev, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our neural search capabilities across DevRev objects & bring Generative AI into the next leg. You will be responsible for owning and driving the development of this function end to end & influence the way speed & efficiency of querying on DevRev. At DevRev, we believe in a flat hierarchy that fosters collaboration and innovation. You will have the opportunity to work with teams and individuals from multiple geographies.
- Leverage your expertise in AI to identify opportunities for speed, accuracy & reasoning in AI driven search
- Build creative Product solutions to tech challenges in this new world of AI & deliver Shippable products
- Champion a customer-centric mindset, ensuring that AI solutions are intuitive, delightful, and address the pain points of front office & Development
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to gather inputs and feedback on key aspects of the product. Develop and execute product plans that align with our vision and strategy.
- Ruthlessly prioritize product features and enhancements to drive maximum value for customers and the company.
Important to have:
- Experience with building AI products and in-depth experience with Large Language Models (LLMs).
- Hands on Data/AI/ML experience would be a massive advantage.
- Proven track record as a Product Manager, with 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience and Strong understanding of two or more of the following: Customer Engagement/Enterprise Software, Social and Collaboration Design, Community Growth & Engagement, API Design, Automation, Federated Search, & DevOps Tools/Workflows.
- Experience delivering a modern B2B SaaS product
- BS/BA (or MS/MA) or equivalent degree.
We love working with folks who:
- Are highly independent and pragmatic
- Have a passion for design and usability
- Deeply understand the interactions between Development teams and front office workers; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Are strong technically: you understand how software is built, packaged, and deployed
- Have strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!