DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are looking for writers who have strong technical proficiency and who strive for simplicity. DevRev’s Technical Writer is responsible for ensuring that the documentation for our product and company is clear, correct, comprehensive, consistent, and easy to use.
Collaborate with product, engineering, design, and growth teams on content that will drive organic discovery and drive user adoption and engagement. Our content touches our leads and users across different surfaces, on the website and product. Candidate will have these core responsibilities:
- Take ownership of writing, reviewing, and publishing needs of our product content, including our core app UI copy, APIs, and ecosystem apps across devrev.ai/docs and devrev.ai/marketplace.
- Create user-centric content that drives customer acquisition, adoption, and success.
- Be in lockstep with product updates, closely tying with our code workflows.
- Understand the technology and teams that make up our product and company.
- Author blogs on select core topics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our content is aligned with company SEO content goals. We believe our product documentation and blogs will be a key driver for SEO content.
- Experience planning, researching, writing, and editing software documentation and UI copy in an agile and docs-like-code environment.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Highly organized and able to triage and prioritize numerous issues and projects, and organize content in a manner that can be scaled.
- Able to succeed in a remote and globally distributed environment.
- Share our core values.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!